“De-risking the CEO’s from Legal Liabilities”
Download Case Study
Being Compliant to Laws of Land is not optional but mandatory and non-compliance has serious implications especially on the CEO of a company. So, in today’s times of vast geographic spread and dynamic Legal framework, organisations need constant compliance support and guidance, to remain compliant and updated with changes in the HR legal system.
HR REMEDY INDIA’s Compliance Management Service offering is a perfect one stop solution for all HR compliance related needs. We through our pool of legal experts and PAN India network, keep our clients compliant and away from financial and legal liabilities.
- FARM Approach to keep clients Compliant:
- Filing: of Returns, Registers, and Renewals etc
- Advisory: Provide checklists, Conduct Audits
- Reactive: Responding to notice/summons
- Monitoring: Maintenance of Registers/Records
- Statutory Audits (Under Labour Laws)
- Principle Employer Audit
- Vendor Audit
- PF, ESI, PT, LWF
- Statutory Maintenance
- Maintenance of Registers
- Displaying of Abstracts
- Monthly / Quarterly Visits at client premise
- Registrations, Renewals & Amendments (on separate cost basis)
- Replying on Notices
HR REMEDY INDIA Advantage
- Cost benefit derived through economies of scale.
- SLA Driven Mechanism ensures timely completion of activities
- Regular Reports and Dashboard sharing
- Query tracking