RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing)
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
At HR Remedy India, provides Recruitment Process Outsourcing , Recruitment Service line cuts across industry and skill based delivery managing 40000+ hires across 200 different locations in India. Our teams specialised in acquiring , just in time talent across industry domains like Engineering, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, BFSI, Automobile and ITES among many others enable our customers to reduce costs and improve predictability of hire. Skill assessments created to measure aptitude and behavioural traits along with the domain knowledge of a candidate make for a comprehensive solution for getting the right employee. A Recruitment Process Outsourcing platform helps integrate the supply, process and governance elements of our recruitment delivery enabling us to deliver at a large scale and help customers efficiently manage peaks and troughs of their talent demand.
In the Challenging Environment of today, the task of hiring the right talent, at right time and desired location is more intricate than ever. A partner in this scenario, who can take complete ownership of the process and bring in cost advantage, is a welcome change for organisations.
Specially designed processes for Front line and Lateral Profiles
End to end coverage of Recruitment process:
- Critical to Quality (CTQ) Validation
- Assessment and Interview Management
- Offer Management
- Campus Hiring
- Brown field/ Green filed
Pin-code level search on Jobs & Profiles
Robust Recruitment Technology with new age features:
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Social Media Integration
- Vendor Management
- Video interviewing
HR REMEDY INDIA : RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) Training Advantage
- Pin Code level hiring capability
- We trust on Practical knowledge only
- Rich experience of hiring for Brown field and green field projects
- Cost Effective and Time Efficient processes.
- Get trained by India’s Industry expert , having 15+ years on experience in RPO industry
- One India experience of the recruitment process