India’s Best HR Training Center on Performance Management
Learn recent PMS methods from HR Experts! People who are working as HR Head, PMS Master are our Facilitators People who worked as HR Director, HR Head, VP HR, General Manager HR are our facilitator.
We are one of the best HR Training Centre in Pune . Since 2008 we are in to HR business and have developed lot of unique training methodology to learn HR practically. Students who have done training from HR REMEDY INDIA and joined MNC’s as a HR are called us by Best HR Training Centre in Pune.
Why HR Training Center?
- HR Remedy is HR Training Center helps HR, Benefits, Compensation, Audit, Payroll, and Analytics
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Mentors of HR Training in Pune helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
Performance management is a shared understanding about how individuals contribute to an organization’s goals. An effective performance management and appraisals process focuses on aligning your workforce, building competencies, improving employee performance and development, and driving better business results.
Module 1. Fundamentals of Performance Management Systems Understanding the real meaning, objectives and importance of Performance Management Systems
1.1 Understanding the core of Performance Management Systems (PMS)
1.2 Objectives of a sound PMS from an organization/employee perspective
1.3 Principles of effective PMS
1.4 PMS vs traditional performance appraisals
1.5 Difference between outcomes, outputs and activities
1.6 Role of HR in managing performance
1.7 Best practices in Performance Management
Module 2. Role Scorecard
Formulating role scorecards for assessing and maximizing performance of every employee in your organization.
2.1 Importance of Role Scorecards
2.2 Components of a Role Scorecard
2.3 Checklist for each component of Role scorecard
2.4 Calculation of individual scores across each component
2.5 Rating Scale guidelines for each component
2.6 Calculation of overall performance for each role
Module 3. Competencies
Explanation of competencies with detailed description of behavioural and functional competencies.
3.1 Meaning of competencies
3.2 Types of competencies
3.3 Key competencies for HR Professionals
3.4 List of behavioural competencies with accurate definitions
3.5 List of functional competencies with detailed descriptions
3.6 Competency rating scale
3.7 Mapping competencies to KPA’s
Module 4. Performance Development Plan
This module helps in preparing a comprehensive development plan for employees to improve performance in subsequent performance cycles
4.1 Importance of a performance development plan
4.2 Components of a performance development plan
4.3 Types of performance development plans
4.4 Sample Performance Development Plans
4.5 Tracking Performance Development Plans
Module 5. Reward and Recognition / Performance Appraisal Integrating role scorecards into effective reward and recognition in your organization.
5.1 Objectives of Strategic Reward
5.2 “Strategic Reward” guiding principles
5.3 Significance of Total Reward
5.4 Towers-Perrin Model of Total Reward
5.5 Criteria for an effective reward and recognition strategy
5.6 Reward Strategies – Impact on Performance
5.7 “Strategic Reward” Design & Execution issues
For More Detail Call On +919921004643
- Pioneer of HR PRACTICAL TRAINING IN INDIAN MARKET.
- Trained 4500+ students & more than 90% working with good companies in HR.
- Pune based well equipped 5 offices with all the latest HR tools (HRMIS/ Adrenaline/ ATS/ Job Portals/ Payroll Software/ HR Software).
- Weekend Batches for working professionals.
- Live experience of working with the industry team.
- Top notch training by highly qualified and experienced experts.
- You will take face to face live interviews of candidates.
- Preparation of Professional CV from Job Market Analyst
For More Detail Call On +919921004643
- GOT AWARDED BY KOTAK GROUP IN 2008 FOR HIRING IN WEST ZONE “PARTNER IN GROWTH AWARD”
- “BEST RECRUITMENT FIRM IN WEST REGION” BY HDFC IN 2008.
- “BEST RECRUITMENT AND STAFFING ORGANIZATION OF THE YEAR” BY PUNE HRD CONFERENCE IN 2009.
- “BEST DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING PROVIDER COMPANY “ BY SB PATIL COLLEGE PUNE IN 2009
- “EXCELLENCE IN BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP AWARD” BY DIGITAL INDIA CONCLAVE, PUNE IN 2010.
- “ BEST CORPORATE TRAINING AWARD “ BY ITC INDIA , PUNE 2010 .
- “BEST DIGITAL MARKETING SUPPRT AWARD ” BY BIRLA SUNLIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD IN 2012.
- “LEADERSHIP IN HR EXCELLENCE” BY INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT IN 2013.
- “INTERNATIONAL ARCH OF EUROPE FOR QULAITY & TECHNOLOGY AWARD” BY BID INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION, FRANKFURT, GERMANY, 2014.
- “INNOVATIVE HR EDUCATION AWARD” BY INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & RESEARCH IN 2015
- “INNOVATION IN TRAINING METHODOLOGY “ BY INDIAN SOCITY FOR TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT IN 2015
Fast-Track Your Way Up The Corporate Ladder and Change Your Career in Just 2 Months!
Abhinav Tiwari – MBA
Working in Futurestep –Korn Ferry
Training and facilitator of HR Remedy India are uncomparable. During the tenure learn lots of new things which will help in developing professionally as well as personally. Data provided by HR Remedy in the form of Reference Book gives exact scenario of HR essentials.
Kshitija Wagh – MPM / DLL & LW
Working in WNS Global Services
The only comment is up to the mark. 10 on 10.
As being a HR student, after pursuing this training actually got the meaning and brand of HR.
Manoj Agashe, MBA
Working in Menlo Worldwide Logistics
HR Remedy Provides a good Platform to understand the basics of HR through this practical session.Good exposure in all aspects of HR field under one roof from recruitment to payroll to compliance, admin and all. Myself have 5 Years experience in HR
Want to see more feedback from our trainee?
HR Remedy India
is creating good & profitable HR professionals through practical training program for corporate world. 4500+ Trained, 90% professionals are working with good companies, 9.5/10 rated by Student
Companies, where our students are utilizing their HR Knowledge! Now a day’s many companies are preferring HR Practical training candidates rather than plain PG HR students !