!! HR Training Certification on Benefit & Compensation !!
Learn Benefit & Compensation for Total Reward Strategies
HR Remedy India is best HR Training Institute in India rated by AIMA, Pune University, IMSP and many more institutions which feel practical studies are more important to get desired job in market. There are lot of HR training Institute available in India, but very few are like HR Remedy India, who teach HR practically. Since 2008 we are doing lot of research on HR profession, HR job, HR field, HR students and result of that we have made our own HR training Institute in Pune.
Benefits & Compensation is most important part of HR work process, which is very critical for every modern HR Organizations. Benefit & Compensation is all about managing the employee expenses budget, setting the performance standards, setting & managing profitable compensation policies and providing the competitive benefit for employees. Setting modern R & R policies for employee. HR REMEDY INDIA have done research and Interview with more than 100+ HR Heads of different companies and prepare complete syllabus to train HR candidates on Benefit & Compensation. This program helps the HR professionals to understand the importance of Benefit & Compensation in such a way, that they are able to understand the intricacies, basic reward system, the global trends in compensation and benefits and are able to link pay with performance for better planning .
Module 1 : Introduction to Total Rewards
The evolution of rewards
The total rewards model
Drivers of total rewards strategy
Elements of total rewards strategy
The total rewards strategy
The total rewards approach
Module 2 : Compensation
Factors influencing compensation
Base pay structure design
Base pay structure
Module 3 : Benefits
Factors influencing benefits
Income protection programs
Pay for time not worked programs
Module 4 : Work-Life Effectiveness
The work-life professional
Module 5 : Recognition
The value of recognition programs
Using recognition to drive results
Recognition plan types
Module 6 : Total Rewards — Putting It All Together
Revisiting the total rewards model
The total rewards design process
Total rewards design considerations
Communicating the value of a total rewards package
HR REMEDY Discovered Reward System
Training Duration : 3 days
Eligibility : Participant should have minimum 5 years of work experience in HR Department and who develop & administer the benefit & compensation plan in an organisation .
For More Detail Call On +919921004643
Our Journey To Create HR Practical Training
- Pioneer of HR PRACTICAL TRAINING IN INDIAN MARKET.
- Trained 4500+ students & more than 90% working with good companies in HR.
- Pune based well equipped 5 offices with all the latest HR tools (HRMIS/ Adrenaline/ ATS/ Job Portals/ Payroll Software/ HR Software).
- Weekend Batches for working professionals.
- Live experience of working with the industry team.
- Top notch training by highly qualified and experienced experts.
- You will take face to face live interviews of candidates.
- Preparation of Professional CV from Job Market Analyst
For More Detail Call On +919921004643
- GOT AWARDED BY KOTAK GROUP IN 2008 FOR HIRING IN WEST ZONE “PARTNER IN GROWTH AWARD”
- “BEST RECRUITMENT FIRM IN WEST REGION” BY HDFC IN 2008.
- “BEST RECRUITMENT AND STAFFING ORGANIZATION OF THE YEAR” BY PUNE HRD CONFERENCE IN 2009.
- “BEST DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING PROVIDER COMPANY “ BY SB PATIL COLLEGE PUNE IN 2009
- “EXCELLENCE IN BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP AWARD” BY DIGITAL INDIA CONCLAVE, PUNE IN 2010.
- “ BEST CORPORATE TRAINING AWARD “ BY ITC INDIA , PUNE 2010 .
- “BEST DIGITAL MARKETING SUPPRT AWARD ” BY BIRLA SUNLIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD IN 2012.
- “LEADERSHIP IN HR EXCELLENCE” BY INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT IN 2013.
- “INTERNATIONAL ARCH OF EUROPE FOR QULAITY & TECHNOLOGY AWARD” BY BID INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION, FRANKFURT, GERMANY, 2014.
- “INNOVATIVE HR EDUCATION AWARD” BY INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & RESEARCH IN 2015
- “INNOVATION IN TRAINING METHODOLOGY “ BY INDIAN SOCITY FOR TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT IN 2015
Fast-Track Your Way Up The Corporate Ladder and Change Your Career in Just 2 Months !
Abhinav Tiwari – MBA
Working in Futurestep –Korn Ferry
Training and facilitator of HR Remedy India are uncomparable. During the tenure learn lots of new things which will help in developing professionally as well as personally. Data provided by HR Remedy in the form of Reference Book gives exact scenario of HR essentials.
Kshitija Wagh – MPM / DLL & LW
Working in WNS Global Services
The only comment is up to the mark. 10 on 10.
As being a HR student, after pursuing this training actually got the meaning and brand of HR.
Manoj Agashe, MBA
Working in Menlo Worldwide Logistics
HR Remedy Provides a good Platform to understand the basics of HR through this practical session.Good exposure in all aspects of HR field under one roof from recruitment to payroll to compliance, admin and all. Myself have 5 Years experience in HR.
Want to see more feedback from our trainee?
HR Remedy India
is creating good & profitable HR professionals through practical training program for corporate world. 4500+ Trained, 90% professionals are working with good companies, 9.5/10 rated by Student
Companies, where our students are utilizing their HR Knowledge! Now a day’s many companies are preferring HR Practical training candidates rather than plain PG HR students!